Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sorry......

II have been away fishing the last while ...so the blob has been sadly neglected......another thing that makes it tuff...is .....the site that ran the doodle contest has been very negligent in running things properly......there has not been any material for changing a goofy line into a doodle.....I have been posting some of the old ones I did before the site seemed to shut down.....it still operates but nobody is maning  in the controls.....I dunno why ......they keep saying they will be back but....Nada........so I will dig up some stuff to post and hopefully they will get the ducks in a row soon........in the meantime here is a picture of one of the trout we caught on the trip.........




I took this picture........my fishing partner Mel caught the fish on a dry fly about twilight.........it was a good scrapper.....Mel played it for a few hrs before it finally came to the net......getting the fish in the trailer was not to bad....but it was a bugger getting it in the deep freeze........yup....
Gs